Saturday, February 27, 2010

The TMI Files. What We're Listening To.



We do have a rather diverse range of music here in Chez Bogan, and it's never dull.



One of the coolest things for me last week was at the parent/teacher meeting and I discovered that Magilla's favourite food is "junk." Her favourite tv show is "Werd Al Yankvich."

Her teacher was most disconcerted while I was trying not to fall off the chair laughing.

Me: LMAO
Teacher: Yes, she said that we love Weird Al.
Me: She did?
Teacher: Yes, I asked if she loved him, and she told me we love him.
Me: She's right. We do. We have cds and dvds. We've got a bit of a collection there.


This is her current Weird Al fave. (Sorry, embedding was disabled on youtube.)

I'll leave you with an all time classic song: Dead Puppies.


1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might also want to try some Tom Lehrer i you haven't already. He has classics such as Poisoning Pigeons in the Park; The Masochism Tango and others. Some stuff not suitable for kids though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home