Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Bloody Scammer.

I get plenty of these, and usually delete them.

Today I didn't.


From: Mr.Candy Adams
Subject: GOOD NEWS AND COMPENSATION..
To:
Received: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 7:46 AM


Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our
business transaction, Well I just want to use this medium to thank
you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the
funds without any positive outcome.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds
with the help of a new partner from Bangladesh Mr Fakir Lalon Tagore,
Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the
Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance(F.M.F)
and she rendered a tremendous help to us My new partner initiated this
idea and everything worked out successfully. In appreciation of your earlier
assistance to me in receiving the funds I have left a Certified International
Bank Draft for you worth of USD$850,000,00(Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand
United States Dollars)cashable anywhere in the world. This is from my own share
I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and
assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforseen circumstances and reason.

Presently I am in Bangladesh for investment project with my own share under
the advice of my partner,Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed,
I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received
your Bank Draft or not.

In the light of the above you are therefore to contact my lawyer Barrister David Muntari,
and do send him your contact address where you want the Bank Draft to be sent to you,
His E-mail address is:.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy together after all the suffering at that time, In the moment I am very
busy here in Dhaka the capital city of Bangladesh because of the investment
projects which the new partner and I are having at hand.

So feel free to get in touch with him to send the Bank Draft to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,

Mr.Candy Adams.




Dear Mr. Adams,

Is it not impermissible for you to be taking part in business transactions with kaffirs and infidel whores?

Regards,

Right Wing Death Bogan Crusader Bitch.


Okay, perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions in my reply, but if I recall, Bangladesh has a majority of presbys, so who knows? I'll keep you posted if I get a response.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judging from the pic in your profile you have a DAMN fine figure - more pictures, must post.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Good response Nilk.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

Thanks eman, but I won't post more - there are a lot of people who don't like me out in teh interwebzland, and it's better not to be toooo identifiable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home