Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Batman Unhinged.

I've not seen Christian Bale in American Psycho, but I thought he did a really good job in Batman Begins.

He's in the upcoming Terminator Salvation, so that already has my attention.

Only thing is, I think princess needs to get over himself.

Apparently a DoP walked through the set, and Christian's line of vision, distracting him.

This is the result:



For me, this is a cack. Being on set is a different reality at times, and actors really do seem to live on another planet.

Of course, some people think that there could be other factors at play, but as I tell my girl repeatedly,

There is no excuse for bad manners.




I did get a good laugh out of it, though. :)

3 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Hucbald said...

Oh goody! I hadn't heard the full, unedited original.

Classic set rant. In the rock bands I was in, they were called rehearsal rants. Ah, the memories... which is why I'm a solo act now. LOL!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

Geez, what an ass. Yes he does need to get over himself and get a life or something.

Hope you are well by the way Nilk. Been a while since i stopped by here, back from my holidays now.

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad I wasn't the subject of Litner's rage. They'd still be looking for his teeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home