Sunday, December 21, 2008

The TMI Files. What's On TV?

One of Magilla's current obsessions is getting on television. I get asked regularly how can she get on tv.

While she's remarkably photogenic both on vid and in stills, and I've got mates in the industry who could no doubt get her some screen time if I wished (not to mention the occasional agent who wants her), I decline to take that path.

I tell her it takes hard work and knowing people. I just don't let her know that I actually know people.

Anyway, talking to the Godmother this evening I mentioned that I do wonder at times how I'd go on the small screen.

Heh.

The bigger question is what would I actually do on the teev?

Shout at the people sitting on the couch.




LOL! I knew there was a reason I'm not allowed to watch a lot of television these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home