Monday, October 27, 2008

The TMI Files. PC Playtime.

We all heard about the Spanish Olympic team making mock of Chinese physionomy, yes?

I think Magilla's version of that particular antic rates more highly.

A few months back, she came out of her bedroom with her fingers pulling her eyes tight in imitation of asian eyes (most amusing when you consider she's got some Chinese ancestry amongst all the skip) and declared: "Look, mummy, I'm a different-language-speaking person!"

Hilarity ensued.


And still does - that one's a keeper!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

Ah kids....

I gotta tell ya, the cutest babies are asian babies, well IMHO.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

They do. All I have to do is look at my Japanese friends' kids, or little Indian babies. Or even african babies.

Actually, I just think all babies are cute. Even the ones who look like little monkeys (like I did according to my mum).

Magilla looked like a little fat buddha when she was born. She still doesn't look anything like me, although she does sound a heck of a lot like me lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home