Monday, April 21, 2008

The TMI Files. Shopping Tales.

We had to duck out to pick up a few groceries earlier this evening, and I caught Magilla out doing a Kev.

So I had a few words with her.



Me: Don't do that, you look just like Kevin Rudd!

Magilla: What do you mean?

Me: Don't pick at your ear and eat your wax. Kevin Rudd does that. That's disgusting.

Magilla: I wasn't.

Me: I saw it, and if I catch you doing that again, I'll start calling you Kevin.




Yeah, I know, Rudd Derangement Syndrome. It's still disgusting, though.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. If she starts doing that goofy little salute a la Kevin (video here), then you really need to start worrying... ;-)

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orifice probing is fairly normal behaviour for kiddies. You don't need to worry unless her sentences become cliche-ridden meaningless drivel.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

Yeah, when it gets to "cliche-ridden meaningless drivel", then you're in trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home