Monday, August 27, 2007

Getting Back To My Regular Programming.

It's been somewhat tumultuous here in Bogan Central for the last couple of months.

We have a new housemate, henceforth known as YR - I'm learning a lot about how teenagers think from this one.

I'm working four days a week in a warehouse and enjoying it thoroughly. Not exactly running the corporate ratrace or world domination, but I believe in baby steps.

July, also, was pretty much a lost month. We had a birthday (Magilla turned 5!) and all sorts of lurgis. If it wasn't the flu, it was the gastro.

But, I've not upset anyone lately. I've not been called a racist, or a bigot or a nazi, so I need to get my backside back into gear.

I found this for your enlightenment and enjoyment. With luck the atheists may even get something out of it.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Ann ODyne said...

welcome back dear racist nazi bigot - an endangered species.

Out here in the far far western district, i blog to you from Colac which is crawling with Somalis.
How very stunning they all look, gathered in little groups on corners in the early afternoon sun, their very dark skin gleamingly contrasted to all their snowy white brand new clothes.

I have GOT TO STOP MYSELF,
just got to,
from thinking about the lifestyle they left
behind -
savagery.
machetes,
female genital mutilation,
child brides and rape; and convince myself that it is safe for me to pass them on the street.

They are here of course, because apparently no locals wish to be employed in the robust sawmilling industry.

WTF?

anyhow, welcome back.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger MathewK said...

"I've not been called a racist, or a bigot or a nazi.."

That's bad, get to it Nilk.
:)

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

slacker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home