Sunday, January 14, 2007

Vote For Your Fave Milblog.

Blackfive have a post about the VA Mortgage Centre's competition. (nb my re-spelling of "centre" is deliberate, since we all know that our American cousins can't always spell properly, but we Aussies and Poms can).

Anyway, I've been over and voted, and I think everyone else should, too.

I voted for T F Boggs. It's only one vote, but somehow, I don't think Blackfive will miss it.

I've also just discovered the very interesting This Fucking War, which I highly recommend and will link to when I can be stuffed updating my blogroll.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

Also voted for TF Boggs.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger brett_mcs said...

I used to think the same about the spelling, until I learned that, as in other things like units of measurement, the Americans are just maintaining a more original form of spelling that was extant before the French/Normans (or rather their descendents in England) mucked it up. Thus "color" is the earlier English spelling of the Frenchified "colour". etc, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home