Saturday, January 06, 2007

The TMI Files. Islam In The Lounge.

We're dogsitting at the moment, and our ward is a classic. We've had him for a few months, and will be returning him to his owner in a few weeks time.

I have decided to change his name to Creeping Sharia.

He's the best dog - a good watchdog, great with Magilla, does as he's told and all around good fun.

But...

Like all dogs, he has a thing for cats.

Usually he stays outside, as all dogs should, but with the hotter weather, I let him sack out in the laundry.

I potter around, and the next time I see him, he's sacked out in the kitchen.

I potter around some more and he's sacked out in the hallway.

(You can see where this is going, can't you?)

I continue on with what I'm about, and he's edging ever closer to the cat, isn't he?

Next thing I know, he's in got the Fat Cat bailed up under my bed and he's going off like a frog in a sock.

Cracks me up, because he sneaks in under the radar, and weasels his way under my bed.

Luckily for me, though, he does do what he's told.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, good story, Nilk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home