Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boycotting Zionist Nobodies.

While I've been out of action courtesy of a nasty bug, interesting things have been happening. Like Nicole Kidman putting her name to a list of others in Hollywood condemning Hamas and HizbAllah.

I wasn't going to bother commenting on this, as plenty of other blogs have done so.

And then, I saw.... This post at my favourite MuslimVillage forum.

A thread entitled "Prepare to Vomit!, What Stupid Fools." was always going to grab my attention. I expected something about Zionist atrocities, perhaps along the lines of the fauxtography debacle being unravelled over at LGF.

I should have known better.

I would suggest you go over and check out what our well-rounded aussie muslims think of Hollywood and its players.

Personally, I was gobsmacked at the ignorance of the Hollywood scene displayed by the commenters.
Honestly, these actors need to get their heads out of their wallets. Then again, all the actors that are on the list are all himbos/bimbos so I guess it's an honour for us that they are supporting Rupert Murder with his utterly predictable pro-Zionist/terrorist stance.

We don't need their approval. We'd rather have the smart ones thanks.


First of all, they aren't all actors on the list. And they are definitely not "himbos/bimbos" either, Mercurial. There are some very canny operators there.

In their defence, I guess that not everyone would be aware that Dick Donner is the same Richard Donner who directed such obsure films as Superman (with Christopher Reeves), the Lethal Weapons films, and The Omen.

There are the usual calls for boycotts, so I guess that Australia's huge muslim population will now be boycotting:

Sony Pictures (Amy Pascal is the chairman for Columbia) and Paramount Pictures (Sumner Redstone is CEO of Viacom, Paramount's parent, while Sherry Lansing is running the show at Paramount.)

Mr Redstone is also the fellow who has just given Tom Cruise the arse and that's not something that would be done lightly. That takes a lot of clout. Not exactly a "dropkick" or a "second class star", but I guess that imdb might be a bit too logical. Or even a spot of googling.

My jaw dropped as I read the comments. I guess, having just read Dawn Steel's autobiography again, more of those names are familiar to me than they would be to all the devout muslims who shouldn't be watching movies.

Movies are, after all, haram.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

No fun at all:
knowing a member of your own family will murder you for bringing shame on the family;
knowing your family sees more shame in loving a non-muslim than it does in murder;
getting a riflebutt to the head for being out without a male family member chaperone;
or getting your feet shot off for riding a bicycle.
I just love our muslim friends.
Not too keen either,on my christian neighbour who thinks I am a sinner because I wear jeans.

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh mate, you sure have a great understanding about Australian Muslims. You've got to be joking if you think those conditions you mentioned are anywhere near true in Australia for Muslims.
Muder for bringing shame on your family - in Australia? nah mate, doesnt happen.
Getting a rifle butt to the head for being out? Nah mate, i know plenty of muslim shielas who go walkabout without a male chaperone at all - no rifle butts, you moron.
I work at a K-mart, plenty of muslims buy bikes, they want to get shot in the feet do they? haha, you moron, wake up you fool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home