Friday, January 13, 2006

Letter to the Danish PM 31st Dec 2005

Dear Mr. Rasmussen,

I'm am simply writing to congratulate on your stand against the furore over the cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in the Jyllands-Posten earlier this year.

Whether you are aware of it or not, the courage you display in this fiasco is admired and applauded around the world by those who have been watching Europe slide into the abyss of appeasement.

Please keep up the good work, and as Winston Churchill once said... "Never surrender."

Warmest regards and God bless,

Nilknarf
http://rightwingdeathbogan.blogspot.com

(please note: as a rule, I like to publish correspondence on issuse that concern me on my blog. In the interests of courtesy, I do not post immediately. If you would prefer that I do not post this letter, please feel free to infom me. If you do have a reply, please advise me of whether you have any objection to its being made public. Thank you again)


I've not heard back from Mr. Rasmussen, but I didn't expect to. Jsut so long as he gets the message and knows that there are many out here who support the stand of the Danish people against oppression.

I know that since I sent this letter, it appears that Denmark may have caved somewhat halfheartedly, but I don't know the whole story yet. I'm still catching up on my JW reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home