Sunday, December 18, 2005

The TMI Files. The Beast of Bogan.

Okay, nothing really to say here - just exposing my status as a technoramus (sp?).

I got to dress up last week, head into town and met Darlene and TimT at a bit of a love-fest for the Posse (a group of filmmaking fanatics I've done some work with this year). A few short films were shown, convivial company was available and a good time was had by most.

Poor Tim went out to grab a bite to eat with his brother (Lachlan) and the bouncer took an extreme dislike to him. He couldn't get back into Revolver, so Lachlan had to come say goodbye to Darlene and myself.

Good to see the door bitches are the same whatever gender. And this in a place with no cover charge!

But I digress.

As per a request, I got a picture snapped of me dressed to go out. Unfortunately, the flannies are in the drikes, and the moccies are being used as beds for Magilla's "weeny babies."

So, I dragged something out of the closet, draped myself over the Death Beast, and came up with....
















(Actually I just wanted to put the photo of Emma Bargo to rest. I've not been able to find a lot of her on the net, so will have to save that up for later. She deserves much better treatment. Just not tonight. I've got a drink to finish. Also, since I'm not real flash at posting photos in the profile thingy, I've got to put it up here then link. Tragic, but true.)

8 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger TimT said...

Actually, they told me that they weren't 'bouncers'. So, crowd controllers or large-group facilitators, or whatever they were called.

Still, good to meet ya, Nilk ... let us know when the short film you're working on is done. I'd love to see it.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Nick and Nora Charles said...

Great picture Nilknarf, very glam.

-- Nora

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

Will do, Tim. :) I'm hanging out for it.

Thanks, Nora. Was good to put a dressy dress on for like the 2nde time in a year! Nice to feel like I've still got it lol!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

I'll make the same comment as I did on one of my latest blog entries: "How do you spell a wolf whistle?"

>:D

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking good, Nilknarf.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Nick and Nora Charles said...

Hi Nilk, which concert are you going to next week?

-- Nora

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Dag said...

Hi Nilknarf and friends. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the coming year.

Dag.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Robert Pearson said...

That pic's great! Made my day, which was already grand, even better.

Happy New Year to all!

Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home