Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not quite a grogblog.

As I've not been able to make the last grogblogging, or even grogging that's not blogging, I thought I'd let people know that I do actually get out and about.

Sometimes.

Anyway, thursday, 15th of December, 2005, there's a short film night at Revolver in Chapel Street, South Yarra. Not sure what time it starts, but I'll be there with bells on. (maybe not with bells, but some clothing at least).

There won't be any of my work screening that I'm aware of, but it will be a good night with convivial company.

Feel free to check it out.

I'll be the one in arty black.

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Caz said...

Err, so you'll be the one in this season's 'new' black? Should be easy to spot, 'specially in Melbourne.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

I thought I might stand out like that, make a statement, be unique!

(actually, it's just that most of my wardrobe is black!)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Caz said...

*cough* I know for a FACT that a woman can never own too many pretty floaty black skirts, and they make SO many styles of tops in black, well, how's a woman meant to choose only three dozen black tops? Hmm?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

haha! I've only got 3 black tops worth going out in, and several black dresses. The black dresses range from formal floor length gowns to my fave tight little latex number.

I do have stashed away an even smaller thing of red lycra and black mesh, but I don't wear that one often. Not game to, these days. Not sure if I'd fit in it even!

Maybe stick with the trackies and flannel shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home