Thursday, October 27, 2005

What happens when you aren't paying attention.

There are plenty of stories about what people do to their exes. Or their exe's property. A favourite has always been using their toothbrush to clean the loo.

I came close to that the other day. I've got a toothbrush I use for cleaning the tile grout, and one for the fangs.

Guess which one was left in the shower out of reach of little paws but perfectly positioned for a half awake death bogan?

Yup.

I am not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed first thing in the morning, but after redoing my teeth with the correct brush and gargling with 400proof alcohol, I did get a good laugh out of it.

That'll learn me.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

That's funny! (only because I've done something similar myself).

Toothbrushes taste DISGUSTING when they have had degreaser on them.... :)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

It was a bit of a shock to the system and occasioned much rinsing of mouth.

At least it wasn't degreaser, though. That's a horrid thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home