Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Letter to Chris Doyle and CAABU via Nick and Nora

Dear Mr Doyle, and CAABU,

I am writing to you as an Australian of English, Irish and Cornish heritage.

I am writing to express my dumbfoundedness at the idea that the English flag should be changed because it may offend people of other nations or religiosity.

This is an appalling state of affairs, when the Lion of Britain is reduced to a mewling kitten, and bows down to people of another land.

As a subject of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, and a member of the Commonwealth, I find myself disgusted that our ancient heritage is even considered to be politically incorrect.

With regards to Arabs who have chosen to migrate to Great Britain and participate in its continuing history, surely they have sworn allegiance to the flag and the Crown. If they haven't, then why are they there?

If they are so offended by what should be considered ancient history, then what space is there for them in a modern world where we are all supposed to be tolerant?

And where is the outrage at the suggestion that Islamic Arabs take Britons hostage as reported last sunday at http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1807091,00.html ? Is that a misunderstanding?

As somebody who is supposed to be an example in the community, I find your lack of pride in your country disgraceful.

I don't expect a reply from either yourself or your organisation, as I am merely one voice among many, but please be aware that my letter will be posted online, as will your response or lack thereof.

Yours in sincerity and disgust,

Nilknarf Arbed
http://rightwingdeathbogan.blogspot.com


Thanks to Nick and Nora for digging up the email address. I've been reading the outrage over this sad state of affairs today, and I've added my two cents' worth.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Nick and Nora Charles said...

Great letter Nilknarf! I'm tiredof being a part of the silent majority. It's time we made some noise.

-- Nora

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nicely said.

If I were over there I would buy a few pints for a group of soccer hooligans in exchange for them showing this fuckstick exactly what they think of his suggestion and the muslim shitbags he is bending over for.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Nilk said...

Okay, reply from Mr Doyle about to be posted.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Caz said...

Nick & Nora - so it's YOU lot who are the "silent majority"! Mystery solved then...

http://tinyurl.com/ba6ro

Scroll down to "The Silent Majority" - entry for 20 August, about 4th post down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home