Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oops! No grogblogging for me.

Bummer. I've just found out that not only does tomorrow night's babysitter's children have worms, so do the rest of the family. Add to that a toddler with a bug, I'll be sitting at home with my own little gorilla and dosing her up with combantrin.

I know I'm piking, but I figure that in the scheme of things, I'd prefer not to be up at night dealing with klingons.

Sorry, guys. I was seriously looking forward to tomorrow, but I'll have to wait for the next one. :(

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger TimT said...

Ah, these things happen, Nilknarf. Here's hoping the little one makes a full recovery. Castor oil, isn't that what you give sick kids nowadays ... ;)

Doutbless there'll be another grogblogging sooner rather than later. I'll let you know1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home