Monday, August 15, 2005

While I'm away...

I've got a few printouts to have a study of. No sense in wasting my time.

I've got this theory regarding the rise of (so-called)fundamentalist Islam over the past few decades. Basically, I think that all the touchy-feely-Noo-Age waffle that has so permeated our learning institutions and government has created a power vacuum that the Islamists are more than happy to fill.

Of course, this is only after cursory reading over the past year or so, and being introduced to the Frankfurt School.

It's time to marshal my thoughts and set them out clearly so that other people can see where I'm coming from.

Then, you can agree with me or not. Which is de nature of debate.

It will take a bit of time to get it all together, but please don't despair. We'll get there.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Armagnac Esq said...

Frankfurt school annoy the crap out of me too, and i'm a lefty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home