Thursday, August 04, 2005

Self-service Serial Spammers arise!

I got to watch The 7.30 Report tonight for the first time in ages. I mean watchit as opposed to having it on in the background while I wrestled a recalcitrant infant into bed. It was quite informative. I got to see Abu Bakir whine about how according to Islam, he shouldn't have to tolerate people of other religions, and he shouldn't have to follow the laws of his adopted country. Well, he's only been here 16 years, so maybe he doesn't know what this multiculture and tolerance stuff is.

And I also got to see David and Jeremy talking about their new GetUp.org serial spamming templates. After reading about these guys over at Tim Blair's blog, I just had to check it out for myself.

Yay, me! I've signed up and sent my first group spam to my state coalition senators. Of course, I doubt that my personal message is what D&J intended when they provided this service, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of balance in your life, is ther?

My contribution to the attack mailing is provided for your information. I hope you too are inspired to send messages of encouragement to your senators.


As a coalition voter, I would like to take the time out to let you know I think that the Liberal/National Coalition Government has so far been doing a fine job.

Please keep up the good work, and I hope you don't get too badly spammed by these form emails.

Not all of us out here are lefty moonbats; there are a (surprise!) majority of people out there who think that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As for the video? I've not watched it - I saw the ads on tv, and I'm sure you have too. Feel free to disregard it at your leisure and save our bandwith.

Cheers and all the best,

deb

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

Bugger. Sorry about the typo. I really need to get a spelchekker on this thing, I think.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

I actually got something from Fairfax Digital Snapshot on a different email account to the one I used for GetUp.

Maybe the Aged are so hardup for readers they have to troll the blogs for email address to spam.

Did you send warm fuzzies to your senators, evilpundit?

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

For shame, evilpundit, for shame.

OT, I've had a squiz at your blog and I see you are also a member of b3ta. Well done! I've been on the list for years. You've gotta love the sick puppies.

If you've no objections, I'll add you to my list at the side.

cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home